Providence Classical School seeks your support and welcomes your charitable contributions. Please contact the school to discuss cash donations, stock and asset transfer, estate planning, and in-kind donations. PCS accepts donations through United Way (United Way Number 6615).
PCS is not affiliated with any church and receives no government or state funding. We rely solely on the generosity of private individuals, foundations, institutions and businesses for our support. PCS is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and was established to maintain, promote and operate a Christian school which is charitable, religious and educational.
Questions about any of these programs may be directed to Rita Stryker: 757-565-2900.
EASY WAYS TO HELP PCS
Thanks for spreading the word about our Passive Fundraising Programs!
Thanks to the many PCS parents who are spreading the word to family and friends about our various passive fundraising programs. Here is a full list of the “easy ways” to support PCS fundraising efforts thanks for sharing this information with others. Send these to school for collection:
- Used (working) cell phones BUT NOTE THAT FUNDING FACTORY HAS DISCONTINUED THE COLLECTION OF INK AND TONER CARTRIDGES. If we find another vendor to take these for us, we will post that information.
- Please link, register or use your store cards:
- Food Lion (www.foodlionmvprewards.com to register your MVP card)
- Harris Teeter (www.harristeeter.com to link your VIC card)
- Target (www.target.com/tcoe to register your Red card)
- My Coke Rewards: sign in to donate your Coke points to PCS http://www.mycokerewards.com/schoolDetails.do?id=1056744930&x=57&y=11
- Online Shopping:
- Shop Amazon Smile and select Providence Classical School Incorporated, Williamsburg to benefit.
NOTE: Campbell’s Labels for Education and Box Tops for Education has discontinued the program as of May 2017.
TURN YOUR OLD TECHNOLOGY IN TO CASH
A great option for those who are planning on upgrading their current smartphone or tablet but want some cash back too – is this site: https://maxback.com You will receive cash for your device and donate 10% of the proceeds to PCS by using the PCS school code. Go to the site to look up how much your device is worth. Even broken ones may have some value.